LIMA — After a lengthy search, the Allen County Educational Service Center will have a new superintendent beginning Aug. 1.
LIMA — Elks Clubs of Northwest Ohio helped children with mobility and development issues Wednesday, donating $7,000 each to Children's Developmental Center at Lima Memorial Health System and St. Rita's Pediatric & Adolescent...
COLUMBUS — A man who shot and killed a Lima police officer 40 years ago will spend at least five more years in prison.
LIMA — An Allen County official credits sanitary sewer projects, industrial effluent improvements and growing public awareness for the improved water quality of the Ottawa River — but more can be done.
St. Rita's Medical CenterApril 21 — Jamie Delaney, Lima, boy. Lima Memorial Health System
SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP – It began as an offensive explosion but ended as a pitching gem.
BATH TOWNSHIP — All the signs – two good teams and two good pitchers - pointed to a low-scoring and close baseball game.All the signs were wrong.
VALPARAISO, Ind. — Senior Matt Magni fired his second career complete game to lead the Ohio Northern baseball team to a 2-1 victory at Division I Valparaiso on Tuesday afternoon.
LEIPSIC — Ada's Ashley Windle hit two homers and doubled and teammate Ashley Sumner threw a one-hitter in as the Bulldogs' 16-0 softball victory over Leipsic on Tuesday.
COLUMBUS — The Big Ten Network has announced that Ohio State's Sept. 27 home game against Cincinnati will kick off at 6 p.m.
Let's pretend for a moment that people diagnosed on the autism spectrum now make up 90 percent of the population. The remaining 10 percent of the population are “typical” people and have not been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum...
Here's a local story with national implications:
APRIL 21 — Another week of hearings at Guantanamo, another series of jaw-dropping revelations and rulings that underline the futility of the whole enterprise. That the system isn't working has long been obvious. Now the tragedy is turning...
The headline shouted, “All citizens of Jewish nationality!” The document ordered all Jews over the age of 16 to register or face deportation, calling them “hostile to the Orthodox Donetsk Republic.”
While the challenge of coming up with something each Wednesday that's entertaining and perhaps enlightening remains strong with me, I'll admit that I have an almost uncontrollable urge to return again and again to one particular type of...